Looking for Online Camps?
Laser Tag, Mini Paintball & Minecraft Day Camps
Sign up for one of our Day Camps!
Need to keep the kids busy and having fun for the day? We've got just the thing with our Laser Tag, Mini Paintball and Minecraft Day Camps.
Lunch, Snacks and Drinks
Our day camps includes a pizza lunch and two snacks to keep our campers fueled up and ready to go! Water is available during snacks, as well as pop at lunchtime.
Late pick is not available this summer, but camps now run until 4.30pm, with pick-up until 5pm.
Join The Minecraft Wait List!
email to be notified as soon we add new dates!
Minecraft Day Camps
But don't worry, we don't spend the whole day on the computer - they'll also be a healthy dose of Laser Tag games to break up the day!
Mini Paintball Day Camps
Mini Paintball uses smaller paintball guns and smaller paintballs shooting at slower speeds!
Campers will kit up in camo coveralls and a paintball mask before they hit the specially designed paintball field to play Mini Paintball! We supply all the gear and all required paintballs. A group leader will teach everyone the safety rules and lead a variety of games.
The other half of the day is spent playing Laser Tag, because Laser Tag is awesome!
Laser Tag Day Camps
Play with other day-campers and light up the arena while playing different games of laser tag. Team Battles, Free-For-All and a couple specialty games will ensure your day-camper leaves the arena a laser tag pro!
For this camp, kids must be ages 6+ and have completed Grade 1 (be entering Grade 2 in September).
All The Details
Per Camper Per DayBook Camp Tickets
- Doors open for drop-off at 8.30am
- Camp runs from 9am to 4.30pm
- Pick-up must be done by 5pm
- Pizza Lunch, Snacks and Drinks
- All Required Equipment and Supplies
Summer 2022 Dates
Tuesday August 9
Wednesday August 10
Thursday August 11
Tuesday August 16
Wednesday August 17
Thursday August 18
Tuesday August 23
Wednesday August 24
Thursday August 25
MC = Minecraft
MP = Mini Paintball
LT = Laser Tag
✅ = Available
🛑 = Sold Out
❌ = Not Available This Day
Things To Know
- All players need to be wearing closed toed shoes (ie. runners) - no flip flops or sandals are permitted
- All players will need to have a signed waiver in order to play. You can complete the waiver online here or download the PDF waiver here, or sign it when you drop your child off. Waivers are required for all campers, even if they're not doing Mini Paintball.
- If your child has any dietary restrictions please send your player with a lunch and snacks for the day
- Your child is welcome to bring any extra food or drinks with them for the day
- Tickets must be purchased in advance - there's no on-the-day drop in available.
- All dates are dependent on a minimum number of registrations to run - register with your friends!