Half the day is filled with laser tag at Laser City! Play with other day-campers and light up the arena while playing different games of laser tag! Team battles, Free-for-all and a couple speciality games will ensure your day-camper leaves the arena a laser tag pro!
The other half of this adrenaline-pumping day is filled with Mini Paintball!
Mini Paintball uses smaller paintball guns and smaller paintballs shooting at slower speeds!
For full information on Mini Paintball visit the Mini Paintball page
Our campers will kit up in camo coveralls and a paintball mask before they hit the specially designed paintball fields to play Mini Paintball! We supply all the gear and all required paintballs. A group leader will teach everyone the safety rules and lead a variety of games.
Lunch, Snacks and Drinks
Our day camp includes a pizza lunch and two snacks to keep our campers fueled up and ready to go! Water is available during snacks, as well as pop at lunchtime.
Late pick up is available for $15 for your child to stay as late as 6pm. We will keep your child busy playing a couple extra rounds of laser tag!
Camp is $65+GST per child for each day
Spaces are limited – get your player registered today!
Available 2019 Dates
Wednesday March 27th 2019 - Spring Break
Thursday March 28th 2019 - Spring Break
Friday March 29th 2019 - Spring Break
Monday April 22nd 2019 - Easter Monday
Tuesday May 21st 2019 - PD Day
(not all schools observe all days)
All Camps run from 9am to 4pm (8.30am drop-off and 6pm pickup available)
Dates subject to change
Laser Tag and MiniBuy Camp Tickets
Paintball Day Camps
Things To Know
- This day camp is for children ages 8 – 12
- All players need to be wearing closed toed shoes (ie. runners) - no flip flops or sandals are permitted
- All players will need to sign a paintball waiver in order to play paintball. Waivers will be collected when the player is dropped off. You can download the waiver here, or sign it when you drop your child off. If a child does not have a waiver they will not be permitted to play paintball.
- If your child has any dietary restrictions please send your player with a lunch and snacks for the day
- Your child is welcome to bring any extra food or drinks with them for the day
- Doors open at 8:30am for drop off and the camp ends at 4pm
- Late pick-up is available until 6pm for an additional $15
- Tickets must be purchased in advance
- All dates are dependant on a minimum number of registrations to run - register with your friends!