- Starting September 20th, everyone over the age of 12 must provide proof of vaccination, a medical exemption or a recent negative Covid test to be in our facilities.
- The number of players in each Laser Tag game has been reduced to allow more social distancing and time for cleaning of the vests and phasers between games.
- The facility will be cleaned throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the facility
- Staff will be wearing masks and will have a health check before they start work each day
- Masks are required to be worn in the Lobby and Briefing Room. They're not required while playing Laser Tag or sitting at a table eating and drinking.
- All parties now get 1 table for every 6 players, to allow for proper social distancing. We're restricting the number of parties at any one time to allow parties to be further apart from each other.
- Parties outside of regular hours are available (min 16 players) and will play their Laser Tag games privately.
Laser Tag Parties
We host dozens of sports teams every year, from Hockey to Soccer, Lacrosse to Ringette!
All of our packages come with an hour at party tables for pizza, drinks and awards.
Outside food is welcome, and pop or water is included!
The first part of your event is 2 games of Laser Tag.
The last hour is at your reserved party table(s) for drinks and food.
Starting at $169.99
See below for all the packages and prices!
6+ for Laser Tag
Laser Tag is designed for ages 6+. The Laser Tag arena is lit with UV blacklights and is quite dark, which some younger kids can find scary. Our equipment is super lightweight, but can still be too big and heavy for under 6s.
Adults are very much encouraged to play Laser Tag.
10 to 36 Players
We have packages for parties from 10 to 36 players. Our Laser Tag games up public, but if you book a 36 player party, you'll be the only people in the arena!
Book Online! See Live Availability and Book 24/7
Weekend Laser Tag Party Prices
(Friday to Sunday)
WeekDay Laser Tag Party Prices
(Wednesday and Thursday)
Important Notes about Laser Tag
- Laser Tag games are public unless you book the 36 Player package.
- We can open up outside of regular hours. We charge a minimum of $349.99 for a 16 player Laser Tag party. Call us to book!
- Non-players do not count towards your numbers, but the number of party tables that you get depends on your player numbers.
- All prices are plus GST.
- 2 Games of Laser Tag OR a Mini Paintball Session
- 2 Hours of Party Table use
- Pop or Water for all the players
- Plates, Napkins, Cups and Spoons
- Free Laser Tag Game Voucher for all the players
- Free Invitations for Download or Pick-Up
Outside Food Welcome!
Our party packages include drinks, and you're welcome to bring in any outside food. We even have a fridge and freezer for cakes!
Want to make it even easier? We can order pizza for your from Panago! They'll deliver it directly to your party table and you can pay the driver. We'll arrange pizza when you check-in for your party.
How To Book
Online, Phone or In-Person!
Click Here to see the available times and book online
Rather speak with us? No problem, just give us a call at 403-640-1245
Want to book in person? Just drop by anytime during our Regular Hours!
However you book, we simply grab some details and payment for your party (credit card only for online or phone, everything else in person)
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! You're welcome to bring in your own food!
All of our party packages include Pop or Water for all the players, but you're welcome to bring in other drinks.
We can also order pizza for your party from Panago. When you arrive and check-in, we'll give you an order form. Simply fill it in, give it back to us right away and we'll order it on your behalf. Panago will deliver your fresh and hot pizza directly to your party table at the right time and you pay the driver yourself. Normal Panago prices apply.
Do you have a Fridge or Freezer for cakes?
You bet! Just give your cake to the front desk when you first arrive.
Can we host a party outside of your regular hours?
Absolutely! We'd love to open up just for your party. We charge a minimum of $349.99 which includes 16 players for Laser Tag. Just call us at 403-640-1245 to book.
When do we get access to our party table(s)?
You'll be able to use your party table(s) for the time of your party. So if you're party is from 2pm to 4pm, your party table(s) will be available at 2pm.
Can we decorate the party table?
Yes, but please do not stick or pin anything to the walls or tables. Table clothes and helium balloons are the best way to theme your event!
What's the ages for Laser Tag?
We recommend ages 6+ for Laser Tag. Players must be 40 inches tall.
When should we and our guests arrive?
Your first game briefing starts at the start of your party, so we suggest telling your guests to arrive 15 minutes before the party time. As the organizer, you should be here shortly before then.
There's no need to be here super early to setup, as your players will be playing Laser Tag for the first hour.
How long is each Laser Tag game?
Each game takes about 25 minutes in total, including the safety briefing, getting geared up, playing, taking off gear and getting your scores. The actual game time is 15 minutes. The first hour of the party is two games of Laser Tag with a 10 minute break between them - perfect time for a quick drink, washroom visit and comparing scored!
Do we need waivers?
How many players should I book for? What if my numbers change?
We will guarantee you space for the number of players you book for, and because of that, you cannot drop down in package size after you book.
If you need to add more players after you book, give us a call, and if we have space, we'll add them. We'll of course try to add them on the day too, but can't promise there's space in the games for them.
What's your cancellation policy?
All payments are non-refundable, but you can change your date and time once, and/or upgrade your package, up to 72 hours before your booking.
Laser Tag Features
Our equipment is the lightest in the industry. Even the youngest player can wear it!
Compare your scores and take them home for permanent bragging rights!
Bases To Destroy
Tag the other team's base 3 times to destroy it and get an extra 1001 points for your team! Don't forget to defend your own base though
Designed for ages 6 and up
Players are required to be 40” or taller to participate, must be able to understand the rules and aren't afraid of the dark.
Laser Tag is also absolutely appropriate for adults too!
Second Level Viewing Room
Want to see what's going on in the Laser Tag Arena? Visit the second floor viewing room to see all the action for yourself!
(not available at Calgary South, sorry)
Every game is led by a trained Marshal who explains the games and enforces the rules, keeping everyone safe
Nothing is worse than being sure you hit someone but it not counting. Our equipment hits every time!
Action Packed 15 Minutes
Each game itself is 15 minutes, but the whole experience (mission briefing, equipment, game, scorecards, etc) takes 20-25 minutes. You can do 2 games in 1 hour!
Different Game Modes
As well as Blue vs Yellow, we can also play 3 team, 4 team and individual games. Special games like Zombies are available at our special events too.