- Starting September 20th, everyone over the age of 12 must provide proof of vaccination, a medical exemption or a recent negative Covid test to be in our facilities.
- All Mini Paintball parties play Mini Paintball privately (just your group). Each player will have their own Coveralls and Mask, and will use the same gun for the whole party.
- The facility will be cleaned throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the facility
- Staff will be wearing masks and will have a health check before they start work each day
- Masks are required to be worn in the Lobby and Briefing Room. They're not required while playing Mini Paintball or sitting at a table eating and drinking.
- All parties now get 2 party tables, to allow for proper social distancing. We're restricting the number of parties at any one time to allow parties to be further apart from each other.
- We're asking all parties to please limit the number of non-playing guests to as few as possible (other parents, relatives, etc)
Mini Paintball Birthday Parties
Slower Speeds. All The Fun!
Mini Paintball is a Laser City exclusive! We use low-powered paintball guns that shoot smaller paintballs, resulting in an awesome birthday party for kids ages 8 to 12!
You'll play privately on our indoor paintball field, with a staff member organizing a ton of games. Everything needed is provided, including camo coveralls, face masks, paintball guns and all the required paintballs. After your games, retreat to your reserved Party Tables for cake, pizza and gift opening.
The first 30 minutes of your party is your Safety Briefing and getting geared up.
You'll then play Mini Paintball for an hour with just your friends.
The last hour is at your reserved party table(s) for cake, pizza, gifts, etc
Starting at $299.99
10 Players is $299.99 with additional players at $29.99.
See below for full details!
8 to 12 years old
Mini Paintball is only suitable for ages 8 to 12. Younger kids and Adults can't play unfortunately.
10 to 20 Players
We have packages for parties from 10 to 20 players. All parties are private, so you only play with your group.
Book Online! See Live Availability and Book 24/7
- Private Mini Paintball Games
- Coveralls, Face Masks, Paintball Guns
- All Required Paintballs
- 2.5 Hours of Party Table use
- Pop or Water for all the players
- Plates, Napkins, Cups and Spoons
- Free Laser Tag Game Voucher for a future visit for all players
- Free Invitations for Download
Outside Food Welcome!
Our party packages include drinks, and you're welcome to bring in any outside food. We even have a fridge and freezer for cakes!
Want to make it even easier? We can order pizza for you from Panago! They'll deliver it directly to your party table and you can pay the driver. We'll arrange pizza when you check-in for your party.
How To Book
Online, Phone or In-Person!
Click Here to see the available times and book online
Rather speak with us? No problem, just give us a call at 403-744-4121
Want to book in person? Just drop by anytime during our Regular Hours!
However you book, we simply grab some details and payment for your party (credit card only for online or phone, everything else in person)
Add up 4 extra players for $29.99 each
(maximum of 14 players)
Add up 5 extra players for $29.99 each
(maximum of 20 players)
- Extra players can be added and paid for when you arrive, up to the maximum of your package (14 or 20).
- Parties with 15+ players require 2 staff members, which must be booked at least a week in advance and require paying for the 15 Player package.
- Waivers must be signed by the parents of all players.
- Player numbers include the Birthday Person/People.
- Non-players do not count towards your numbers, but the number of party tables that you get depends on your player numbers.
- All prices are plus GST.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click to Download
Yes! You're welcome to bring in your own food!
All of our party packages include Pop or Water for all the players, but you're welcome to bring in other drinks.
We can also order pizza for your party from Panago. When you arrive and check-in, we'll give you an order form. Simply fill it in, give it back to us right away and we'll order it on your behalf. Panago will deliver your fresh and hot pizza directly to your party table at the right time and you pay the driver yourself. Normal Panago prices apply.
What is Mini Paintball?
Mini Paintball is a great new paintball party designed for players ages 8 to 12 years old. It uses smaller guns that shoot smaller paintballs at slower speeds.
Does it hurt?
No! Mini Paintball guns shoot smaller paintballs at half the speed. The kids will feel getting hit, but it won't hurt.
What's the difference between Mini Paintball and regular paintball?
Mini Paintball is different from regular paintball in that:
- The paintballs are much smaller
- The guns shoot about half the speed of regular paintball guns
- The guns are much lighter
- The games we play are designed for younger children (playground style games)
- It's a fixed price, with all the paintballs required included
What should the kids wear for Mini Paintball?
Flat, close toed shoes - no sandals are permitted. We recommend loose, baggy clothing the child can move around in. We do supply coveralls though, so their clothes will be well covered.
Do we have to organise our own games?
Nope, your Group Leader will organise the games. We're really good at it! Players are always supervised by one of our experienced staff.
Do we play with other people?
No! We do not mix parties for Mini Paintball. You'll only be playing with your group and will have your own assigned Group Leader to look after you during Mini Paintball
Do you have a Fridge and Freezer for cake?
You bet! Just give your cake to the front desk when you first arrive.
Can we host a party outside of your regular hours?
Absolutely! We'd love to open up just for your party. Just call us at 403-744-4121 to book.
When do we get access to our party table(s)?
You'll be able to use your party table(s) for the time of your party. So if you're party is from 2pm to 4.30pm, your party table(s) will be available at 2pm.
Can we decorate the party table?
Yes, but please do not stick or pin anything to the walls or tables. Table clothes and helium balloons are the best way to theme your event!
What's the ages for Mini Paintball?
Mini Paintball is ONLY for ages 8 to 12 years old. Younger kids and adults can't play unfortunately. Call us if you have players who are slightly outside of this range.
When should we and our guests arrive?
Your safety briefing starts at the start of your party, so we suggest telling your guests to arrive 15 minutes before the party time. As the organizer, you should be here shortly before then.
If we have to get started late because players arrived late, we unfortunately cannot extend your playing time.
There's no need to be here super early to setup, as your players will be playing Mini Paintball for most of the first 90 minutes of the party, so there's plenty of time to setup your party table.
Can we watch the games?
Yes! Our Mini Paintball field has a viewing window to allow you to see the action!
Do we need waivers?
Yes. All Mini Paintball players must have a waiver signed by their parents.
Waivers can be signed online here or downloaded by clicking here. They're also included in your confirmation email, and available in the facility for parents to sign if they're dropping their kids off.
How many players should I book for? What if my numbers change?
Because Mini Paintball is private (you only play with your group), the only thing we need to know is whether you're have 10-14 players or 15-20 players. Parties with 15+ require 2 staff members, so if you need to increase your party to 15+, you must do at least a week before the party and pay the difference between the 10 Player package and the 15 Player package. If you're not going above the limit of your package size, you'll pay for extra players above 10 or 15 when you arrive.
The minimum cost is $299.99 for up to 10 players. You can of course bring less, but it doesn't lower the price.
What's your cancellation policy?
All payments are non-refundable, but you can change your date and time once, and/or upgrade your package, up to 72 hours before your booking.