We are looking for fun, friendly and outgoing people to join our team. This is a perfect position for someone in school.
Please read this whole page and apply with the form below.
What does a Team Member do?
You are the friendly faces that greet our customers as they walk in the door. You are the reason our players have an amazing time while they visit Laser City. Some of the tasks for the role include: checking our players in, running our laser tag games, answering questions for our guests, helping keep our day on schedule and making sure our facilities are clean and presentable.
Who is Great Candidate for this job?
Well, you must be…
- Really, really great at working with the public – especially kids
- Outgoing and Confident
- Fun and Friendly
- Always willing to help
- Able to be work on your feet all shift
- Are 16 and older
- Have a reliable way to get to us in NE Calgary (there's no transit to here, sorry)
- Able to work weekends (both Saturday and Sunday)
- Looking for a part time job (not full time)
- Are NOT looking for just a summer job (if your hours change in September that is fine)
What we are looking for?
- Customer Service Experience
- Weekend Availability – both Saturday AND Sunday
- Safety Conscious and Detail Oriented
- Great Decision Making Skills
- Quick thinking and Confident
- 100% Trustworthy and Reliable
- Easily able to get to our location (NO TRANSIT access, sorry)
We are open Wednesday to Sunday, and more days will be added soon! We also take bookings during the week – so more shifts are available! As mentioned, you MUST be available both Saturday and Sunday in order to be considered. This position is perfect for students.
We're a relaxed, fun place to work. We pride ourselves in putting together a team that gets on well with everyone else and has fun at work. Our customers walk out the door saying "that was so much fun", so it's not hard to enjoy your work. If you're having fun, they're having fun. If you are really good at your job, your players might share their birthday cake with you – talk about perks!
Ready to apply? Please visit the link below and complete the form
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Do not call please!
Please include something in your application too. Don't just tell us "here's my resume". You will not get a call if you do that. Tell us a little about yourself. Tell us a little about what you're looking for (hours, availability, etc). Tell us why you'd be awesome at this job.
Also, tell us if you're a dog or cat person (this it to see who reads everything....). If you can't do these simple things, you're not good at following directions, and that's a problem...
We genuinely look forward to hearing from you!